51st Highland Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

51st Highland Infantry Division

Nemo me impune lacessit

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New cool sounding WW2 game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[51st]Lcpl.Speirs

[51st]Lcpl.Speirs

New cool sounding WW2 game Empty
PostSubject: New cool sounding WW2 game   New cool sounding WW2 game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:39 am

http://www.1944d-day.com/gameinfo.html

it sounds ambitious and if they can pull it off i think it would be great. Plus the cry engine Razz
Back to top Go down
[51st]Capt.Clark
Commander
[51st]Capt.Clark

PostSubject: Re: New cool sounding WW2 game   New cool sounding WW2 game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:51 am

"Large Open Multiplayer and Co-Op system for 128+ players."

Hahaha, thats going to work.

"The game at its core is driven by a highly adaptable AI system, this AI system controls over 250,000 units in real-time. Moving them all around the battlefield and adapting their orders, objectives and tasks to an every evolving battlefield."

Yeah amazing AI, like the AI seen in flashpoint or Arma 2? Well at least it will be realistic from an American perspective then.

"Animals that react to the combat"

LOL WHAT?

"You have the ability to choose from any unit in the battlefield, so you will always find something interesting to take part in. If you are a war nut, fan of tanks, planes, infantry or squad based combat, or just interested in large scale first person shooters."

Forgotten hope anyone?

I love pipe dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://51sthighlanders.forumotion.net
[51st]Lcpl.Speirs

[51st]Lcpl.Speirs

PostSubject: Re: New cool sounding WW2 game   New cool sounding WW2 game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 pm

haha yeah, it seems like a throwaway but im just curious to were this can go. Th cry engine is amazing and if they can utilize it properly then it could be decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New cool sounding WW2 game   New cool sounding WW2 game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New cool sounding WW2 game
Page 1 of 1