51st Highland Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

51st Highland Infantry Division

Nemo me impune lacessit

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

---Fair Banning--- Edit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sah.

Sah.

---Fair Banning--- Edit. Empty
PostSubject: ---Fair Banning--- Edit.   ---Fair Banning--- Edit. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:37 pm

ROID:22424699
Date/Time of Ban: August 22nd, 02:30
Name you used when banned: Sah.
Admin who banned you: Sgt. Clarke (so lol, who's betting he deletes this insantly ? Wink )
Why were you banned: Admin was spamming sort teams out, so i said nonchalantly 'why dont you join the other team then you dousche' , which is a completely friendly and unoffensive remark, and the admin bans me. Complete case of admin abuse, and i would reccomend this player have his admin rights taken off him. none of the other players in the server agreed this should even merit a kick, nevermind a permaban.
Why should you be unbanned: There was no reason to be banned in the first place, purely a case of admin abuse.
Back to top Go down
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: ---Fair Banning--- Edit.   ---Fair Banning--- Edit. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Your dispute has been noted and the response should be back to you within 24 Hours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: ---Fair Banning--- Edit.   ---Fair Banning--- Edit. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Sah. wrote:
ROID:22424699
Date/Time of Ban: August 22nd, 02:30
Name you used when banned: Sah.
Admin who banned you: Sgt. Clarke (so lol, who's betting he deletes this insantly ? Wink )
Why were you banned: Admin was spamming sort teams out, so i said nonchalantly 'why dont you join the other team then you dousche' , which is a completely friendly and unoffensive remark, and the admin bans me. Complete case of admin abuse, and i would reccomend this player have his admin rights taken off him. none of the other players in the server agreed this should even merit a kick, nevermind a permaban.
Why should you be unbanned: There was no reason to be banned in the first place, purely a case of admin abuse.

After further review, and looking at the text records from the server we have decided the ban shall be upheld. It should be noted that if banned for insulting an Admin, a message further looking to insult and tarnish his name will not help your case.

Ban Upheld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ---Fair Banning--- Edit.   ---Fair Banning--- Edit. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

---Fair Banning--- Edit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
51st Highland Infantry Division :: Server Information :: Ban disputes-
Jump to: